- RSS Channel Showcase 6324218
- RSS Channel Showcase 1401486
- RSS Channel Showcase 7435571
- RSS Channel Showcase 5346326
Articles on this Page
- 11/08/15--22:00: _Book Review and Giv...
- 11/13/15--22:00: _Lucky winner of The...
- 11/16/15--22:00: _Winner!! All Dogs G...
- 11/23/15--07:08: _Winner! House Train...
- 01/10/16--22:00: _A Book Worth Your T...
- 04/10/16--22:00: _Win DOG FACTS The P...
- 04/19/16--22:00: _Winner of the Book:...
- 06/30/16--22:00: _DOG BOOKS:The Aired...
- 07/12/16--22:00: _Winner:The Airedale...
- 08/25/17--22:00: _The Service Dog Dig...
- 11/08/17--22:00: _Dog Book Winners! ”...
- 03/18/18--22:00: _Updated Dog Book: R...
- 04/01/18--22:00: _10 Children’s Books...
- 05/03/18--22:00: _Children’s Book: “I...
- 06/28/18--22:00: _Children’s Book: “T...
- 11/13/15--22:00: Lucky winner of The Returns book series by M.K. Clinton !
- 11/16/15--22:00: Winner!! All Dogs Go to Kevin: by Dr. Jessica Vogelsang
- 11/23/15--07:08: Winner! House Trained, A Novel by Jackie Bouchard
- 08/25/17--22:00: The Service Dog Digger, Written and Illustrated by Hope I Saxton
It is a distinct honor to present to you today, a book, that the second I saw the cover, wait, let me correct that, the second I heard the book had been WRITTEN, I KNEW not only was I dying to read it, I KNEW it was going to be superb. Such is the case […]
Thanks to all who entered our give-away for: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks to all who entered our give-away for: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LUCKY WINNER!! a Rafflecopter giveaway We could NOT be happier for M.K. Clinton from BARKING FROM THE BAYOU!! VISIT HER BLOG HERE!! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS BOOK!!
Thanks to all who entered our give-away for: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO: a Rafflecopter giveaway VISIT THEIR BLOG BY CLICKING ON THE PHOTO!!!
ABOUT EMBRACING THE WILD IN YOUR DOG by BRYAN BAILEY FROM GOODREADS: Some time ago, dogs became as interwoven in the American culture as baseball, apple pie and the Fourth of July. In fact, in most households, the dogs have even trumped evolution itself and jumped straight to being four-legged humans where they are […]
THE PERFECT DOG BOOK! FROM ONE OF THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AND TRUSTED PET EXPERTS IN THE INDUSTRY! Have you ever read a book and when finished, you found yourself saying “WOW!” out loud? That is how I felt after I perused one of author Amy Shojai’s latest books, DOG FACTS The Pet Parent’s A-to-Z Home […]
Thanks to all who entered our give-away for: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER LISTED BELOW!! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Today I am pleased to present to you: DIARY of an AIREDALE Volume Two Where Airedales Rule and Terrier Tales Abound! “a dog has the soul of a philosopher” – Plato I had the pleasure of reviewing Volume One in 2015 and Volume Two is equally as endearing and just down right adorable! If you […]
To those who took the time to enter our give-away we thank you! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LUCKY WINNER LISTED BELOW a Rafflecopter giveaway BE SURE TO VISIT THEIR BLOG BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW!
In honor of National Dog Day, a day that “celebrates all breeds, pure and mixed and serves to help galvanize the public to recognize the number of dogs that need to be rescued each year, either from public shelters, rescues and pure breed rescues. National Dog Day honors family dogs and dogs that work selflessly […]
Thank you to all who entered our give-away for: THE LUCKY WINNERS ARE: CHERRI MEGASKO DEBBIE I will be emailing you soon!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
FROM DAKOTA’S DEN: I first reviewed this book back in 2014. Recently, I was contacted by Angela Thompson Roberts asking if I would share information about her recently released, updated and expanded version. The book was “tweaked throughout”, no content was removed, Chapter 4 was totally “re-worked” and much was added to Chapter 15. Today […]
Since Dakota’s blog first began in 2011 I have been doing book reviews, (on our cat blog I have been reviewing books since 2010.) In the past year I greatly cut down the number of books I had been reviewing because of the enormous amount of time it takes to read the books and write […]
Author Kevin Meehan knows how it feels to not have much of a home. He never had a sense of protection or safety growing up. Often a difficult childhood makes one more sensitive to the needs of others, and gives them an innate understanding of another’s plight. In Kevin’s case, when he found (and rescued) […]
It isn’t uncommon for a human child to experience feelings of jealousy when a new sibling joins the family, well, animals are no different! In “Taffy Meets Inky” Taffy was perfectly content living with “his man” ALONE, until one day, a tiny, annoying little fellow named “Inky” joined he and “his man.” Taffy was NOT […]